You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Art Director
— User Centred Design Agency
- Collaborate with a highly experienced user research / UX department.
- Be part of an agency deeply rooted in the local UX and design community.
- Work in an agile environment.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Digital Art Director to join a user experience agency in the heart of Bristol. Working at senior level you’ll collaborate with the wider team to produce contemporary digital interfaces, always with the user at the forefront of what you do.
What you’ll be doing
As a Digital Art Director you’ll be responsible for delivering digital designs for the agency’s impressive (and growing) client list. Working in a fast paced agile environment you’ll be in charge of delivering user interfaces across web and app projects.
Collaborating with the wider agency made up of designers, UX’ers, project managers and researchers you’ll lead projects through the entire design cycle. Day to day you’ll be getting stuck in right from the discovery phase of a brief; you’ll run brainstorming sessions, research client markets, concept ideas and sketch and scamp product mock-ups. You’ll take these ideas right through to highly polished visual designs.
Naturally you’ll be a strong leader, articulate and be able to hold your own in front of senior stakeholders. As this role is client facing you’ll need some solid communication skills. Besides your design duties you’ll be engaging with clients, rationalising designs, critiquing briefs and offering constructive feedback for both the agency and client.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop & Illustrator).
- Good client facing experience as well as internal stakeholder management skills.
- A fantastic portfolio of digital projects across web & app.
- Working knowledge of UX principles/methodologies.
- Solid understanding of brand and associated style guides.
- Be user centred in your approach to design.
- Experience within a similar environment (digital/agency).
- A real interest in user centred design and passion for the community.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join a friendly team with an incredible working environment. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, healthcare scheme, pension and genuine career progression opportunities. This agency is deeply rooted in the local design and UX scene so you’ll benefit from an engaged and highly respected team.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: