— 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Work across a number of unique brands.
- Gain valuable experience within a commercial setting.
- Help build a new role within a small in-house studio.
We’re looking for a detail orientated Artworker to join an in-house design studio in North Bristol. There is also an opening for a copywriter within the same team.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the existing creative team of 2 (a creative manager and designer) you will be tasked with artworking for a wide range of media both online and offline. The studio manages 3 unique retail brands. Collateral could include in-store POS, direct marketing, brochures and formatting for online channels (web, social, digital advertising). We’re looking for an artworker with a deep understanding of layout and InDesign, some design proficiency would be useful also.
This position is new for the business and so will initially be offered on a 12 month contract basis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within an artworking position.
- A confident user of the Adobe Suite; in particular InDesign.
- Able to work at pace, juggle multiple projects and assets at a time.
- Some design proficiency useful but not completely necessary.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a small and close-knit in-house studio.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant artwork projects to be considered.Back to jobs