You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Creative Artworker
— Digital Campaigns
- Produce artwork for a truly global client base.
- Be part of a close knit, friendly agency team thats been around for more than 15 years. Work in Bristols city centre in a fresh, newly fitted space.
Were looking for a Senior Creative Artworker to join a small, independent agency in Bristol. Having moved to the heart of the city this year, theyre now looking to bolster their creative team. Youll need a technical focus, fantastic eye for detail and strong grasp of agency production workflows. As long as youre hands on with artwork, you could come from a studio management or a creative artworking background.
What youll be doing
With fewer than ten people in the agency its a great size for someone looking to have genuine influence over their own work and future. The agency itself delivers a huge amount of digital campaign material, including email marketing, digital advertising (including HTML5 banners), web assets and video content. Although theres a digital focus, the agency does produce some print and press advertising, so an integrated background would be useful.
Your day-to-day work will involve image retouching, artworking and the production of campaigns. Detail is everything: a truly global client base means projects include a significant amount of language variations and amends. Youll work hard to gain a deep understanding of your clients, ensuring designs are in keeping with strict guidelines and knowing where to flex.
What youll need
- Time spent in in a digitally focused artwork role or studio management position
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A portfolio of artworked digital advertising, email campaigns and other web assets.
- Exceptional workflow management skills.
- Strong photo retouching experience (extending images, colour grading, cropping).
- A good team ethic, plus an enthusiastic, collaborative approach.
This agency strikes a healthy balance between work and play, and the team loves what they do. Youll work closely with a highly experienced creative director, with the opportunity to make the role your own.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV and comprehensive portfolio.