— Independent Bristol Agency
- Produce digital artwork for a global client base.
- Work as part of a small agency team and make the role your own.
- Join a passionate team.
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join a small, independent agency in Bristol. Having recently relocated to the heart of the city they’re looking to expand their team with a Digital Designer.
What you’ll be doing
With fewer than 10 people in the agency it’s a great size for someone looking for a close-knit team and the opportunity to have genuine influence over their work. The agency itself delivers a huge amount of digital campaign material including email marketing, digital advertising (static & dynamic), web assets and video content to a global client base.
Working closely with the creative director your job will be largely focussed on the production, image retouching, artwork and execution for these digital campaigns. With a truly global client base each brief can require a large number of amends and language variations. Ensuring designs are in keeping with strict guidelines you’ll work hard to gain a deep understanding of your clients; how to conform and (where appropriate) flex on guidelines.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a digital artwork or digital design role.
- Expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A portfolio of digital advertising, email campaigns and other web assets.
- Exceptional workflow management.
- Good team player, enthusiastic and collaborative in approach.
- Strong photo retouching experience (extending images, colour grading, cropping)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join an agency that has worked hard to build out a collaborative and friendly culture. They strike a healthy balance between work and play and genuinely love what they do. You’ll work closely with a hugely experience Creative Director and have the opportunity to make the role your own.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs