— eCommerce agency/Lifestyle brands
- Ambitious and growing company, with plenty of scope for career development.
- Work with in-house and external luxury brands.
- Mix of start-up and established partners.
This eCommerce consultancy are disrupting the digital scene in Bristol with a unique way of partnering with brands. They are on the lookout for an Assistant Merchandiser to work across eCommerce sites and physical stores.
What youll be doing
Were looking for a passionate and self-motivated Assistant Merchandiser to work closely with the Merchandiser to ensure that all products are available across all stores, and optimised appropriately on the eCommerce site according to insights. Youll utilise your keen attention to detail, gathering accurate product information and images, including pricing, and uploading all content to the site. Youll then need to regularly review stock rotation in-store and ensure all products are consistently displayed online as they should be.
Youll analyse weekly sales, identifying key trends and opportunities along the way, ensuring that all reports for both the store and eCommerce site are accurately recorded on spreadsheets and shared in a timely and efficient manner. Itll be up to you to create and maintain the season launch calendar to ensure all deadlines are met too, as well as keeping on top of regular store replenishment, which will mean analysing sales to determine the sell through rate and identifying products to restock accordingly.
What experience youll need
- An analytical eye to gather accurate product data and information.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyse information and understand customer trends.
- Confident with spreadsheet management (training will be provided).
- Involvement in the content management/merchandising for an eCommerce brand.
- Proven experience working with a large scale product catalogue.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple project streams simultaneously.
- Process driven and dedicated to managing tasks end to end.
- Exposure to digital or eCommerce setting.
What youll get in return for your talents
Salary will range between £20-24k, entirely dependent on experience and maybe a little more for the right person. The teams business plan and way of working with their partners is very unique, so its an excellent environment to develop and grow your skillset.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— Thriving UK RetailerLocation:WarwickshireSalary:£60-70k
— eCommerce BrandLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k
— Exciting start-upLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k