Associate Strategy Director
— Leading Creative Agency
- Join a brand design agency with a top tier client base.
- Rare opportunity for a senior brand orientated strategist.
- Exciting growth plans to be a key part of.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Associate Strategy Director to join an award-winning design agency. You’ll be leading the strategy for their top tier client base, whilst steering the agency to new heights and next level of growth.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a brand agency with a pedigree for delivering creative brilliance. You’ll work closely with clients, holding top-table strategic conversations, getting under the skin of their brands and delving deep into clients business, products, brands and objectives. In turn, you’ll develop and present well-planned brand and creative response and lead successful business pitches across a wide range of sectors. You’ll be a confident presenter, taking the lead on client strategy and developing ongoing relationships. You’ll enjoy delivering strategy workshops and conduct small focus groups, as well as helping guide and grow other members of the team.
As Associate Strategy Director, you will also explore and recommend new channels, trends and propositions, working closely with clients and other internal teams, you’ll determine the data, tracking and evaluating requirements whilst also developing new initiatives and add value above and beyond the current scope of work.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have a solid history in developing and delivering brands within an agency environment.
- Your track record will scream big brands, creative strategy and top notch design.
- The gravitas to hold senior level relationships, building trust and buy in from the outset.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to convey ideas simply.
- An understanding of research methodologies, and the ability to set objectives and conduct focus groups.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary in line with your experience, generous holiday allowance, a lovely and progressive working environment, and a dream role in the South West!
Please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today for a confidential discussion.