Automation Test Engineer
— C#, Selenium, SQL
- Drive the transition into automation.
- Flat structure, mentorships, innovative environment.
- Remote working, flexi-time, fortnightly sprints.
Automation Test Engineer required for a software company that specialises in document & workflow management solutions. Born in the 90’s, the business boasts an incredibly diverse client base which primarily focuses on the public sector, with a motivated team of 7 developers and 4 testers currently. Their plans are to grow the team over the next 6 months to make the agile team more efficient and automation focused moving forward and this role will play an integral part in that transition.
What experience you'll need
- Proven manual & automation testing expertise, preferably with C# coding experience or exposure to a C# environment.
- Understanding of automation across desktop and web applications, using Selenium Webdriver and Ranorex.
- Significant knowledge of all aspects of functional & non-functional testing, as well as user stories, personas and example mapping.
- Excellent understanding of SQL.
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment with fortnightly sprints.
- Solid awareness of CI/CD (AzureDevOps), security (OWASP) and accessibility standards (WCAG).
- An ISTQB certification would be beneficial.
What you'll be doing
Joining 4 Testers and 7 Developers within the wider R&D team, you will champion automation best practices across the business, which includes the planning, build and implementation of scalable automation frameworks across all current development projects. You will propose & develop test documentation to drive continuous improvement, as well as designing, building and executing a variety of solutions which align with user story acceptance criteria. It’s expected that you will liaise closely with the Test Lead to build & maintain automation test strategies, constantly working in an Agile/Scrum environment with fortnightly sprints.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Offering a Central Bristol location with all of the best food & drink places in the area just a stone’s throw away, the business also offers flexi-time (core hours 10am – 4pm: 7.5 hour day), remote working (c3 days a week), 6% matched pension scheme and 24 days holiday which increases after 3 years. You can also take advantage of their cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and a free PluralSight subscription so you can train yourself in any areas you’re not quite as confident with!
Sounds like a great opportunity, right? Want to hear more? Give Joe a call or send in your CV now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Global technology giantLocation:MalmesburySalary:Negotiable (Please ask)
— Flexible/Remote WorkingLocation:BristolSalary:Negotiable (Please ask)
— Bournemouth - 3 Months + extensionsLocation:BournemouthType:Salary:up to £400 p/day