— Choose the tech you use
- Choose what Tech is used.
- Set up Automation Testing.
- Challenging projects.
One of the UK’s top digital content companies in central Bristol are looking for an experienced test professional to join and play a leading role in a setting up automated testing. You’ll have autonomy in what technologies are used going forward and further influence how the team carries out testing. If you’re an experienced tester looking to make your mark on a role then this could be the position you’ve been waiting for.
What skills you'll need
- Proven background in automated testing for both Mobile and Web applications
- Proven track record of following Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) as well as TDD/BDD principles
- Detailed knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience submitting apps to Apple and Android and liaising with their support teams
- Experience of using test management and defect tracking tools
What you'll be doing
Working collaboratively with other team members including Developers and Product Managers you’ll define, build and maintain an automation framework. As their Automation Tester, you’ll ensure consistently high standards are met across the digital platforms and represent the test function in team ceremonies and across the wider business. It’s an exciting time to be joining them as they migrate to a brand-new platform for both IOS and Android with other experimental projects on the horizon.
What you’ll get in return for your efforts
A competitive salary of up to £45,000 and the opportunity to mold role into your own. The company are strong promotors of work balance and you’ll have access to regular training and in-house workshops, great social events, 27 days holiday and a relaxed atmosphere with a causal dress code.
If this sounds like your next role contact Myles on .