B2B Content specialist
B2B Content Specialist
Neighbourly is a multi-award-winning community investment platform that helps companies make a positive measurable impact in their communities, by putting “local impact” at the heart of responsible business.
We are uniquely positioned to grow sustainable community investment by working as a two-sided marketplace that connects corporate partners with thousands of vetted local good causes, facilitating the donation of surplus products (e.g. food), employee volunteering programmes and provision of financial support (e.g. grants), all in one place.
Our technology helps drive operational efficiency, promote employee engagement and foster wellbeing by providing data and insights that help businesses achieve their CSR and ESG (environmental, social, governance) objectives. Because the platform is public it enables a business to surface community stories and create a discoverable legacy of giving, helping to enhance brand reputation and build positive community relations.
Neighbourly is at an exciting time in its journey having just completed a successful Series A funding round and is entering a period of accelerated growth. The next few years will see the business consolidate its market-leading position in the UK and provide a springboard for international expansion. The rise of the corporate ESG agenda, combined with the climate crisis and the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, means the Neighbourly proposition is more relevant and needed than ever.
What you’ll be doing as our B2B Content Specialist?
We are looking for a new B2B Content Specialist to work within the Marketing team to create compelling, shareable search-optimized content to help us build our brand awareness and engagement amongst our key audiences and deliver our demand generation and charity acquisition targets.
- Develop, write, edit, create & publish thought-leading informative, inspiring and educational content for a variety of digital and social channels including short-form website blogs, long-form articles, opinion pieces, whitepapers, guides, marketing content for advertising platforms including video and in-feed content, press releases, sales decks, packs etc
- Maximise use of existing content and resources by repurposing and repositioning to suit the comms channel, audience, style and TOV
- Understand the needs of the marketing, business development & client success teams and support with required materials
- Scan the environment to identify key themes, trends, topics & messages & feed in to Brand & Comms team to help inform the content strategy
- Support the development of brand narrative and messaging copy
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Copywriting, editing, content creation, ideally in B2B, preferably Tech
- Understanding of B2B Commercial & Marketing
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Multi-media content production development/experience ideal (e.g. videos, in-feed content assets)
- Experience with SEO & analytics reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush etc
- Working knowledge of HTML and experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress, Magento a bonus
- Experience with Microsoft suite, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
We have chosen to work with our friends at ADLIB who are managing the recruitment process for Neighbourly. As a fellow B Corp, they are well versed in attracting the best candidates that have the right skills and experience, combined with the desire to work for a business driven by purpose and want to make a positive impact on society and the planet.
Please note that any candidates that approach Neighbourly directly will be forwarded to ADLIB for consideration.
Inclusion and equality
Here at Neighbourly, equal opportunity runs through every aspect of the business. We are creating an environment where a diverse mix of talented people want to work, do their best and share in our journey for the long term. We’re building a team that represents a variety of perspectives and backgrounds, as we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better and more innovative our work will be. We strive to be a workplace where everyone feels empowered and can be their authentic selves.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus
— Leading healthcare specialistLocation:Bristol/Remote, UKSalary:£35,000 - £40,000