You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Energy & Renewables
- Central Bristol location.
- Managing a well-established, successful team.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a highly successful, rapidly growing Energy & Renewables company based in central Bristol. Over the last two years they have accomplished so much already and they have big ideas and huge ambition to take things even further. This is a vital role for the marketing department and we need someone with lots of determination and passion to help shape the new industry model and deliver an important venture for the Bristol region.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Sales and Marketing Director to design and deliver campaigns for Residential and B2B audiences. As the Digital Marketing Manager you’ll have responsibility for leading a small but highly productive digital team and managing all of the digital marketing channels – Website, social media (paid and organic) display advertising and PPC. You’ll also be working really closely with the Customer journey, Partnerships, PR, Events, Sales and Customer Care colleagues.
This is an extremely varied role and you’ll be getting involved in every aspect of digital content and channel management. This could be anything from contributing to a blog post, applying your CMS expertise to coordinating multi-channel digital campaigns with multiple stakeholders. You’ll also be supporting the development and delivery of the marketing and sales strategy and working with a range of stakeholders to produce timely and effective digital marketing projects and campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll be able to delivery timely and effective digital marketing campaigns
- You’ll be able to create clear, actionable digital briefs and managing day-to-day progress with a web agency and/or other third parties
- Analysis and reporting experience
- Implementation of social media strategy for a customer facing brand
- Developing and coaching line reports in a very busy team with a challenging work load
- Project management and planning
- SEO and Website content management
- Google Analytics & Google Ads (PPC and display)
- Improving conversion rates & using social media analytics
- Experience of using Mailchimp and Drupal is a desirable but not essential
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be working for a thriving start up and offered a competitive salary in line with your experience (£30k-£38k). On offer we have a range of other benefits that includes holiday allowance, flexible benefits, pension scheme ect.
First of all, please send a copy of your CV in response this advert and once that’s done, give me a call to discuss on 0117 926 9530.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: