Senior Marketing Executive
— Outskirts of Bristol!
- Fantastic brand on the outskirts of Bristol.
- Deliver multi-channel campaigns.
- Progressive and dynamic culture.
What you'll be doing
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a fantastic organisation in Bristol, in order to support the planning and execution of the integrated marketing plans and campaigns across the entire business. In addition you will be expected to create and deliver marketing plans and conduct competitor and industry analysis.
What you’ll be doing
This is a great role where you’ll be inputting and developing the marketing plan, whilst rolling up your sleeves and implementing a wide range of multichannel campaigns to a number of key audiences and target markets.
This role will give you the responsibility to continually review campaigns and implement improvements where needed and also report on ROI and make recommendations where needed. Another key focus will be to create content appropriate to specific markets. In addition you will work with the data team to conduct research to be able to identify key audience segments and identify routes to market.
Another exciting aspect will be to plan and deliver events in line with the business strategy and monitor effectiveness. In regards to the wider marketing team, you will be expected to support and mentor where needed in order to improve overall capability of the team. This is a true 360 role where you will be expected to manage both online and offline marketing campaigns.
What experience you will need to apply
- Good experience of running multichannel campaigns
- Excellent copy writing skills in order to create and review written materials in relation to brand identity
- Strong understanding of both digital and offline channels
- Good project management skills
- Analytical and able to generate weekly/monthly reports
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ideally you will have a relevant degree or Professional qualification i.e. CIM
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get the chance to focus on developing and owning multi-channel campaigns and execute strategy using a range of tactical tools. In return you will be offered a competitive salary (£26k-£30k) and a range of attractive company benefits while working in a progressive environment and thriving team culture.
If you would like some more information, please call Jade on 01179 269 530 or send your CV in response to this post.Back to jobs