Digital Marketing Manager
— Varied Role in Professional Services
- Growing team with exciting future plans.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Central Bristol location.
This well established business in central Bristol are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. Working within the B2B2C Professional Services space you will work on a number of digital marketing campaigns around lead generation, partner activation and engagement and wider marketing initiatives. This company is a market leader in their space and have gone from strength to strength thanks to their reputation and referral program.
What you'll be doing
Joining a growing team, you will be involved in a wide variety of digital marketing campaigns across key channels such as SEO, PPC, social and email. You will manage and maintain the websites, tracking and analysing the web traffic flow and working on reducing bounce rate, increasing dwell time and improving conversion.
You will oversee the social media strategy, produce content, ensuring it's Search Engine Optimised, edit and post videos, podcasts and other content via the CMS. Identifying new trends in digital marketing you'll evaluate the new technologies and ensure that the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good broad digital knowledge such as SEO, PPC, Social, Email, Display
- Good experience with website management
- Experience in the legal, financial or professional services sector is desirable
- A relevant marketing, communications or business degree is desirable
- Good verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
Working for a highly regarded business you will be given the opportunity to progress and grow your career, and will be rewarded with a competitive salary (circa £40k), excellent benefits package, and a great team.
If this sounds like the role you're looking for then apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs