Creative Marketing Executive
— 12 months FTC
- Exciting company with a worldwide presence.
- The office is based in Clifton.
- Lovely, creative role.
- If interested please apply ASAP as interviews will take place the w/c 5th Nov.
I am now supporting a great Client of mine based in Clifton. This role will report into the Marketing Director.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be for responsible for supporting the business with non-digital marketing activities. A big part of this role will be to work extensively with Adobe Creative software, mainly Indesign and Photoshop. Using those packages you’ll create physical marketing assets (collateral and supporting materials for events etc) making sure they all meet their standards and are “on brand”. As a part of this role you will work closely with several teams within the business such as HR and Sales. Last but not least, you’ll support the Marketing Director with PR and Internal Comms activities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience.
- Excellent Adobe Creative skills (especially Indesign and Photoshop).
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £18-23k.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs