You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Legal Firm with a National presence
- Award winning law firm.
- Successful candidate will manage multi million pound worth bids.
- Lovely central Bristol location
We are on a look out for an experienced Bids Manager to join one of our lovely Clients, Bristol based law firm with national presence.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate you’ll be reporting to Senior Bids Manager and you’ll be supported by Bid Executives. You’ll specialise in coordinating the tender process for public sector Clients. It’ll be your job to manage multiple tender processes end to end, from forming an initial approach, interpreting requirements, writing copy, liaising with all necessary stakeholders all the way to post analysis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid understanding of the tender processes for public sector organisations.
- Previous management of multi million worth bids
- Some UK travel will be required
- Superb communications and project management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £38-45k DOE + benefits. The office is based by Temple Meads and is easily commutable by train from surrounding locations.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: