Corporate Communications Manager
— 4 Month Contract
Rate: £200 - £300 per day
- Join a global financial services firm.
- 4 month contract to commence in November.
- Fantastic offices in Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Chippenham, and Somerset.
Join an established Corporate Communications team managing the media relations and growing the firms brand and reputation.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be stepping into a global, well established financial services firm where you will play a key role in their Corporate Communications team. Driving external communications, you’ll handle media relations, build strong relationships and interact with key stakeholders to ultimately lift this reputable firm’s external profile.
Your varied days will require you to produce compelling written content, maintain media relationships with established contacts, identify key opportunities and support the team with crisis management. You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders to define requests, prepare effective communication and achieve the best outcome for the business.
What experience you’ll need
- Experienced Communications professional who is confident working closely with the media.
- You’ll have proven PR skills at a senior level which you may have gained either in-house or agency side across both B2B and B2C markets.
- Previous financial services experience is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to write content for features, articles and press releases.
- You’ll thrive in a fast paced environment and work well under pressure.
- Reliable and able to work on own initiative.
- You’ll have great communication skills and enjoy building and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- As this is a contract role you’ll be able to commit to the full 4 month duration.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the opportunity to work with this highly regarded financial services firm, you’ll also receive a competitive day rate and a supportive team to work alongside; all from the comfort of fantastic head office in Bristol.
We are looking to move ASAP with this one so please apply today or get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB (01179 269530) for additional details.Back to jobs