You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Professional services (b2b)
- A market leader in their field.
- Ambitious growth plans for 2018.
- The role is biased towards content creation.
- The office is based in North East Bristol (commutable by bus from the centre).
We’re now on a lookout for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join a growing professional services consultancy with offices in North East Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Marketing Manager. A significant part of the role will be focused on content creation that will later be distributed across a range of channels such as email, social media, website press releases and more. Another part of the role will be reporting on outgoing activities. The successful candidate will also act as an ultimate brand guardian.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Marketing or business related degree.
- At least 2 years marketing experience.
- Ability to think creatively and “outside of the box”
- Excellent copywriting skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25-28k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: