— 9 month FTC
- Broad junior marketing role.
- Friendly SME located near to Clifton.
- Great atmosphere and competitive salary.
I am currently working with a really lovely client near to Clifton who are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join them on an initial 9 month fixed term contract. The location is easily accessible by car and bus, you would be supporting the Marketing Manager across a mixture of marketing and promotional activity, and there is a great culture within this medium sized, busy marketing team!
What you'll be doing
You will proivide marketing and activity support in line with the marketing plan. This is a wide varied role, where you will assist in the creation and implementation of tactical marketing plans and marketing communication material such as brochures, flyers and e-communications including using the Adobe CS.
This role covers both digital and offline marketing support. You will offer website support, assist with social media activities, email campaigns, CRM Management, as well as providing support for PR, content, writing case studies, event organisation and promotion, and collateral production.
This is a great opportunity to work within a larger Marketing team and to learn new skills.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a Marketing role
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Strong written communication skills
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Good verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) would be desirable
- A previous Marketing degree or similar qualification would be beneficial
What you'll get in return your your experience
As well as a good broad role, and a fantastic working environment/culture, there's a good salary on offer (£18k-£22k) and good opportunities for the contract to be extended beyond the initial 9 month period.
If you have some previous Marketing experience and can get to the office location then I'm keen to hear from you. Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs