Internal Communications Executive
— International legal firm
- Work for a leading international legal firm with a range of commercial clients.
- New and exciting marketing role within the Brand and Communications team.
- You can be based in Bristol or London and will have the potential to go permanent.
We are seeking an experienced Internal Communications Executive to join a fantastic international law firm based in central Bristol near Temple Meads. You’ll be able to hit the ground running with experience of managing change communication projects in a corporate yet creative context.
What you‘ll be doing
You’ll be working across internal communications work streams and channels to support the UK and international businesses. You’ll be providing communications support and messaging for the key strategic change programmes along with projects and initiatives across Finance, HR, IT and Marketing.
You’ll be shaping the communications strategy, as well as working on regular business updates. The role will also allow you the opportunity to run your own projects, while also supporting the Internal Communications Manager who will be your line manager.
The successful candidate will have a background in internal communications, ideally with experience that's been focused around the delivery of larger communications projects alongside day-to-day delivery. We are looking for someone who is capable, confident and innovative, with experience of delivering strategic communications or is ready to take a step up into a more strategic role.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of managing change communications projects in a corporate context
- Experience working on with complex and/or large scale projects.
- Be proactive and happy to use your initiative and to work independently
- Be confident and capable of building effective relationships at all levels.
- Understand, interpret and simplify complex business messaging, aligning an overall communications strategy with a UK and International strategy.
- Discuss – and appropriately challenging – requirements, timeframes and project briefs to assist with high-quality, timely and planned delivery.
- Be highly proficient in producing written and visual content including writing and editing copy, with excellent proofreading, spelling and grammar skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary of up to £35k dependant on your experience.
Please get in touch soon!Back to jobs