— Amazing opportunity!
- 12 Month Maternity cover.
- Excellent opportunity to gain excellent experience.
- Based in central Bristol.
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming marketer to join a vibrant business based in central Bristol. The office has a New York loft feel to it and the culture is extremely social and ambitious. You will get the opportunity to support the entire business and work closely with the Senior Marketing Executive while the Head of Marketing steps out on Maternity. If you are looking to gain some absolutely amazing experience in digital, email, creative and content in a really cool place, this is for you.
What you'll be doing
This is a great B2B role, where you'll be supporting all areas of the business. You will support multichannel campaigns utilising online and offline channels, create content such as newsletters, brochures and develop marketing collateral.
You will maintain the website, manage the social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Instagram) with content creation and regular posting, and you will assist with the organisation and delivery of the events programme.
You’ll also be reporting on the analysis and data and arrange the distribution of magazines by sending appropriate lists to the printers.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Degree in marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification
- Previous experience within a similar B2B marketing role
- Good content/copywriting ability - a natural flair for writing
- Experience managing digital channels i.e. social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing marketing collateral would be an advantage
- Strong project management skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
This is an amazing opportunity for a junior marketer to join a really cool, ambitious company. You will be fully supported with development, however you will need to have some experience so that you are able to run with your own ideas and have the confidence to challenge senior members of staff. You’ll get up to £25,000 + benefits + Holiday allowance.
If you have previously worked within a B2B marketing environment and are interested in joining an exceptional company, then apply now, or contact Jade@adlib-recruitment.co.uk
Back to jobs