You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Marketing Manager (contract)
— Immediate Start
- Exciting, innovative and fun business.
- Central Bristol Office.
- Great working environment
We’re now on a look out for an immediately available marketing professional to join one of our tech Clients with their offices in central Bristol. Reporting to the CMO you’ll be involved in coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns to target mainly b2b clients on an international scale.
What you’ll be doing?
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be involved in every aspect of marketing however the main emphasis will be on digital. The ultimate purpose of the role will be to run targeted activities with an objective of generating more leads for the business. You’ll be in charge of managing suppliers (digital and design agencies). The duration of the contract will be ongoing subject to my Client appointing for a PERM member of the team within upcoming weeks.
What you’ll need?
- Previous marketing experience ideally for a tech or other lead gen orientated business.
- Familiarity with marketing automation software will be advantageous.
- But most importantly the right personality fit: candidates that energetic, passionate, full of creative ideas.
What you’ll get in exchange for your talents?
The day rate on offer is competitive / DOE. All candidates willing to secure an interview must be able to start immediately.
If that sounds like you please apply now or get in touch with Ania now for more details on 01179 269 530 or email email@example.comBack to jobs
No jobs found