Assistant Channel Marketing Manager
— Global FMCG brand
- Leading consumer brand, with a global presence.
- Fast pace and dynamic working environment.
- Cross functional role with multi department collaboration.
We are on a look out for a Marketing / Brand Executive willing to take the next step up in their career. This role could also suit an ambitious Marketing grad with who completed an industry placement.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be reporting to the Channel Marketing Manager and supporting her with a day to day delivery of marketing related activities. Your focus will be to implement marketing programs for all channels of distribution identifying channel specific growth opportunities. Supporting in store activation and product launches will take a solid chunk of your time. This will be a very busy role where no two days will stay the same.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Previous marketing experience (retail or FMCG) or Marketing degree with a relevant industry placement.
● Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects.
● Willingness to travel (up to 20% of your time, mostly within a UK).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £23-25k DOE + benefits. Due to the office location having a car will be highly beneficial.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.Back to jobs