Assistant Trade Marketing Manager
— 12 months FTC
- Well known consumer brand with a global presence.
- 12 months Mat Cover contract.
- This office is based in the outskirts of Bristol so having access to a car will be beneficial.
A great opportunity became available to join a very well-known FMCG brand on a 12 months FTC.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Senior Marketing Manager and they will take ownership of trade marketing activities for a certain “channel” i.e. a group of retailers that resell my Client’s product. This role will be a mixture of hands-on and strategic responsibilities including looking at the channel strategy, product launches, POS, promotional activities and creating all marketing materials for this channel. In other words, this role will be heavy on project and stakeholder management.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working for a retail/ FMCG brand.
- Marketing degree or similar.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment to tight deadlines and juggling multiple projects.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs