You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Brand Activation Manager
— Global FMCG Brand
- A market leading brand in its field.
- Dynamic and fast paced working environment.
- The office is based in the outskirts of Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to join this lovely Client of mine as a Brand Activation Manager.
What you'll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Senior European Brand Manager and will sit within a sizable marketing team. This role will be an all-encompassing brand role where you'll get exposed to activities across e-commerce, digital, PR, social, in-store promotions and more. The successful candidate will run campaigns on a European scale, saying that the majority of them will be targeting the UK audience. Campaigns can be around seasonal promotions, new product launches, in-store activation and more. This role will work cross-functionally with other colleagues in teams such as Channel Marketing or Digital.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Marketing degree or similar.
- Previous experience working with retail/ FMCG brands either Client Side or Agency.
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced working environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communications and multi-tasking skills.
What you'll get in return for your experience
There is salary on offer is in a region of c/ £30k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.