You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Interim Assistant Brand Manager
— Lovely FMCG Brand
- Fantastic FMCG brand.
- Approximate contract duration: 6 months.
- Ideally, we’d like you to be able to start immediately.
- The office is located in South Bristol.
We are on a lookout for an Assistant Brand Manager to join a leading FMCG brand in Bristol on a TEMP basis for approx. 6 months. Due to the nature of the requirement candidates that are immediately naturally would be in a more beneficial position.
What you’ll be doing
This role will be a support function within the Marketing and Brand department where no two days will be the same. As a successful candidate, you’ll assist with NPD, EPD, communications projects, market and competitor research, monitoring the development of materials, assets, presentations and reports. You’ll also deal with multiple stakeholders internally and externally (Sales, Comms, Operations and Purchasing Teams) as well external agencies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous marketing experience (at least 3 years), ideally degree level qualifications.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £120-150 per day DOE. The office is based on the outskirts of Bristol commutable by public transport.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
No jobs found