You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Brand Manager (Activation Manager)
— Global FMCG brand
- Leading consumer brand, with a global presence.
- Fast pace and dynamic working environment.
- Cross functional role with multi department collaboration.
We are on a look out for an experienced Brand Activation Manager with a retail / FMCG experience. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Senior Brand Manager and work in a busy marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be involved in all aspects of brand activation, with an emphasis of short term activation, “go to market” and new product launches. Moreover, you’ll coordinate the production of consumer promotions, promotional packs, in store activation and the production of creative assets for all Below the Line communications. All of the above are done in order to drive maximum consumer demand and increase the market share within the category.
What experience you’ll need to apply
● Solid brand management or category management experience
● Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects.
● Willingness to travel (up to 20% of your time, mostly within a UK).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30-35k DOE + benefits. Due to the office location having a car will be highly beneficial.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: