Customer Acquisition Executive
— Education and Training
- Busy role within the Marketing department focused on new lead generation.
- The role will suit well an analytical individual with a ROI orientated mind-set.
- Lovely Clifton office location.
I am currently supporting a lovely Client of mine, a market leading training provider that helps thousands of young individuals to secure an apprenticeship programme.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll report to Customer Acquisition Manager and work in a busy and dynamic marketing team of ten. The main purpose of the role will be to run UK wide, high volume candidate attraction campaigns for my Client’s key accounts including many well-known brands. You’ll assure that campaigns are structured in a correct way as a result of which they end up generating quality leads to the sales team. You’ll liaise with relevant partnership network as well as managing relationships with job board providers.
What you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical mind-set.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £22-27k DOE.
What next ?
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.