Back to all jobs 29th JanBack to all jobs
— Huge progression and development opportunities!
- Work on exciting multi- channel campaigns
- Work for a very successful professional services client
- Fantastic progression opportunities
We are working with an amazing professional services client to appoint a Marketing Executive into a busy and very successful marketing function. Offices are based on the outskirts of Bristol and youll get free parking on site. We are looking for a candidate that will be comfortable working on multi-channel campaigns and run a full 360 process with ease.
What youll be doing
This is a busy post! So youll be doing lots. Youll be working to deliver marketing plans to achieve business and band objectives and develop and own multi-channel campaigns. Youll play a part in implementing the strategy and use a range of tools to do so. Youll be working with the data team to research and identify key audience segments and prepare monthly campaign reports while detailing ROI.
Youll assist with the implementation of brand guidelines and support and train junior colleagues where needed to enhance overall team capabilities. You will also be planning events and monitoring and tracking effectiveness.
What experience youll need to apply
• Strong holistic marketing experience, with an ability to understanding and translating ideas into the delivery of successful campaigns
• Relevant track record in stakeholder management
• Organised, confident and assertive
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exposure to Insurance or Financial Services desirable, but not essential
• CIM qualified desirable, but not essential
What youll get in return for your experience
Youll get a salary in line with your experience (upto £28k) + a range of benefits and perks!
Please apply here and send your CV in response to this advert.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
286 jobs found
— leading developer of advanced technology solutionsLocation:Bristol or ChippenhamSalary:£50K - £60K
— 3 month contract, possible extensionLocation:BristolType:Salary:£350-£450/day
— join cutting-edge marine divisionLocation:Bristol or ChippenhamSalary:£55K - £65K