— Agile FS Business
- Fast growing, innovative company.
- Agile working environment.
- Strong digital focus.
Here's a great opportunity to join a well established, market leading financial services company in central Bristol as their new Campaign Manager. Working within an agile squad environment you will develop initial concepts, plan and develop multichannel campaigns, and ensure everything is on track with ongoing monitoring and optimisation. This is a fast paced and dynamic environment, where campaigns will be turned around in 6 weeks, not 6 months!
What you'll be doing
Working with various small teams, or "squads", you will be the initial creative and conceptual thinker, bringing a top line level of knowledge across online and offline, liaising with channel experts (SEO, PPC, Email, Direct Mail, Content etc) for their input in to the best channels for each specific campaigns.
You will plan, develop and deliver the campaign as required and set conversion points to understand what should be working and by when. Ongoing monitoring, tweaking and optimising is key to the success of these campaigns, and the work doesn't stop at the point of delivery. You will have experience using analytic tools to monitor results and optimise your activity.
All campaigns will need to demonstrate they are exceeding results and you will need to communicate successes by delivering insightful performance reports to key stakeholders.
You will be a proven strategist, planner and a project management expert to succeed in this role, constantly looking for new opportunities to improve campaign performance, and regular testing of all key touchpoints to ensure the best results.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong broad digital knowledge and experience.
- Proven experience of creating and owning large scale mulitchannel campaigns.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, and ideally agile environment.
- Previous financial services experience is desirable but not essential.
- A creative thinker, able to come up with the concept and deliver on it.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with marketing related data.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be part of an exceptional new way of working, delivering innovative, target driven and successful campaigns across numerous channels. As the glue that holds the squads together, you will be the vital go between various departments, and as such you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and a fantastic working environment.
If you are a proven campaign manager with strong digital knowledge and experience then this could be a great opportunity for you. Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs