You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Marketing Promotions Executive
— Campaigns (b2c)
- Working for an established retail brand.
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- The office is located in West Bristol.
We’re now on a lookout for a talented Marketing Promotions Exec whose role will be biased towards managing multiple cross-channel campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Marketing & Promotions Manager and you’ll work closely with an Analyst and an Assistant. The main purpose of the role will be to plan, create and activate multi-channel campaigns. It’ll be your job to identify commercial opportunities and maximise product sales during certain promotions. In order to be able to do so, you’ll work closely with other teams within the business: Studio, Digital, Retail, Data, Buying, Pricing and Forecasting.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience managing x channel campaigns.
- Degree in a relevant subject (Marketing, Business or Data).
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Analytical mindset + advanced Excel skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25k + benefits. Due to the remote office
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: