You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— High Profile Brand
- Exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join reputable brand.
- Multiple platforms and products creating exciting scope.
- Large budgets and opportunities to shape a team.
A brand with a strong heritage in the South-West is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead their digital strategy for the business. With significant budgets and team responsibility, youll work across multiple platforms and service offerings and aim to optimise customer acquisition through various channels.
What youll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, youll manage a team of 5, a strong in-house division to offer greater control on delivering against your strategy across SEO, Email Marketing, Social and Content. This role is a combination of significant budget management, team leadership / shaping, and strategic planning which aligns with the wider goals of the business. With already a significant online turnover as part of a wider multi-channel setup, digital is hugely important to the business and youll be the central cog driving this innovation.
What experience youll need
- Strong track record leading a digital marketing team for a high-profile consumer brand.
- Familiarity with financial services / retail / eCommerce sector would be a real plus.
- Broad experience across SEO, Email Marketing, email, Social and Content.
- Strong leadership skills to shape, coach and develop and digital marketing team.
- Able to manage large budgets and set a digital strategy for a high-profile brand.
- Self-starter and innovative approach.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer, with additional benefits including generous holiday allowance, a bonus scheme and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.