Direct Marketing Executive - Direct Mail
— Campaign Manage Projects
- Fast growing, ambitious, innovative company.
- Campaign manage direct mail projects.
- Develop relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
If you have good experience with direct marketing campaigns, printing houses, mailing houses or affiliate partners then this role could be your next perfect move. Joining a well-established, market leading financial services company in central Bristol as their new Direct Marketing Executive you will be in a fast paced and innovative environment.
What you'll be doing
This is a varied role where you will have to prove strong project management skills to deliver numerous direct mail campaigns. From being involved in conceptual meetings, to liaising with internal creative and marketing communications teams, and managing the external printing houses you will be involved in every stage of the print product process.
Sitting within a high performing group, you will work as part of the team that takes customers from large scale brand awareness activity, through to delivery of email, affiliate and direct marketing campaigns.
You will need excellent communication skills as you will speak with internal departments and external providers, and you will need to juggle multiple projects, each with strict deadlines.
Beyond this, you will help with negotiating the best possible deals for all direct mail, as currently the spend is in the millions! You will need to understand everything there is about post, paper, mailing machines, printer presses and data storage.
What experience you'll need
- Proven experience within a direct mail marketing role.
- An understanding of print houses and mailing houses.
- Excellent communication skills across internal and external channels.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A strong project manager, able to manage multiple projects.
- A relevant degree is desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be part of an exceptional new way of working, delivering innovative, target driven and successful campaigns across printed media. You will receive a competitive salary (£25k-£28k) and have excellent opportunities to progress in to more senior roles.
If you have previous direct mail campaign experience then this could be a great opportunity for you. Apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs