You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive (FTC)
— Amazing Travel Brand
- Working for an amazing travel brand with lush travel-related benefits.
- Contract duration: 12 months.
- The office is located c/ 20 mins walk or 5 mins by car from central Bristol.
We are on a lookout for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join one of our lovely Clients, an amazing travel brand. This is a 12 months FTC, ideally, we’d like for the new starter to join in Feb however we’d still consider candidates on one month’s notice.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be reporting to the Marketing Manager and you’ll work alongside another Exec. The majority of marketing activities are being done in-house. On a day to day basis you’ll get involved in managing SEO, paid search (PPC and display), email marketing, social and content marketing. You’ll also make sure that the website is optimised to its best potential by using the analytical software. Last but not least you’ll form strategic partnerships and seasonal integrated promotional activities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven digital marketing experience (at least 3 years).
- Solid knowledge of PPC and SEO.
- Decent knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with using social media channels and content marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25-30k + amazing travel-related benefits!
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information. This role is a fairly urgent one so if interested, please do not hesitate to apply straight away.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: