You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Amazing Food & Drink Brand
- Working for a lovely, well recognised brand (all over the UK).
- Very busy and creative role, great office vibe.
- Approx. 20 mins from the Centre, accessible by bus and train.
We are on a look out for an experienced Digital Marketer, either a talented Exec looking for a step up or for someone who already is on a Manager level.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be reporting to the Head of Marketing. Your job will involve working on a range of seasonal campaigns as well as ongoing marketing activities. In terms of channels your main focus will be: website, social and email / CRM. You’ll be in charge of end to end campaign planning process from putting a campaign calendar together, via implementation to analysis. Moreover, you’ll also create engaging content. Naturally, you’ll be the Digital Guru within the department assuring you stay on top of most recent digital trends.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous digital marketing experience especially when it comes to running digital campaigns.
- Passion about digital trends.
- Experience of creating engaging content.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25-30k DOE + benefits. The office is based within a short distance from central Bristol (10 mins by bus / train or 30 mins walk).
What next ?
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: