You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
European Marketing Manager
— Fantastic Lifestyle Brand
- Working for an exciting, quickly expanding brand.
- Ability to make the role your own (brand new post).
- Some European travel required, office based outskirts of Bristol.
We are on a look out for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager, who worked within a European or International marketing (knowing German market would be a strong advantage).
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate for this role you’ll be reporting to the Board and you’ll manage a cross functional team of seven. Your job will involve shaping the group marketing strategy for seven entities. Main areas of your responsibilities will include creating tactics around customer acquisition and retention, increasing brand awareness, CRM, Performance marketing, internal and external comms. It’s fair to say that the role will have a bias towards digital marketing. You’ll be in a position of choosing your suppliers accordingly.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in European or International marketing.
- Team and budget management experience.
- Passionate about digital trends.
- Background in b2c marketing: retail, leisure, hospitality etc.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £40-50k DOE + benefits. The office is based in the outskirts North of Bristol.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: