— Unique Retail Business
Location: outskirts of Bristol
- Rapidly expanding b2c business.
- Nice, varied marketing role.
- Office is based in the outskirts of Bristol commutable by public transport.
We are on a look out for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to join a quickly growing, fairly niche consumer brand. This role will suit well a recent marketing graduate or someone who has already gained 6-12 months of experience in marketing.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate you’ll support the Marketing Manager with day to day delivery of marketing activities. No two days will be the same in this role hence why we are looking for candidates that easily adapt to new situations, picking up new tasks and so on. The main area of responsibility will be plan and monitor promotions, liaising with designers who will deliver creative assets as well as assisting with booking print advertising (on average twice per year during the peak time). Other activities will involve assisting with content creation, market research, PR and social media.
What you’ll need to apply
● Previous marketing experience or Marketing degree.
● Office is located outside of the centre but commutable by public transport.
● Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi task.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £18k + benefits.
What next ?
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania (01179 269 530) for more information.Back to jobs