— Fantastic Consumer Brand
- Lovely, medium size company with a family feel.
- This role will cover a mix of traditional and digital marketing.
- Great, central Bristol location.
- Interviews will take place the w/c 7th Jan so if interested please apply ASAP.
An amazing opportunity became available to join an established and well-known travel brand in Bristol as a Marketing Coordinator.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into Marketing Managers and will cover marketing activities for two main brands. The role will be a split between traditional and digital marketing. Some of the key activities will include the creation of online and offline marketing materials (with a help of a graphic designer). You’ll also support Marketing Managers with digital marketing activities such as PPC and SEO as well as CRM and email marketing activities including email broadcast and performance analysis. Last but not least you’ll work with the PR Exec on social media management.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Marketing degree or similar.
- Some previous experience or internship/ placement year.
- Confidence with managing multiple projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Genuine passion for the travel industry will be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £20k + benefits + amazing central Bristol office location.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs