Marketing Manager (b2c)
— c/ 6 months rolling contract
- Well known and established organisation based in North Bristol.
- The initial duration of the contract will be c/ 6 months.
- This role will have an emphasis on project and stakeholder management.
A great opportunity became available to join an established and well-known employer based in North Bristol (the office is easily commutable by public transport).
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Marketing and will support a certain part of the business with coordination and implementation marketing activities. A part of this role will be strategic, where you’ll assist with a long term plan, searching for opportunities for growth. The remaining part of this role will be project management orientated where you’ll deal with multiple stakeholders within the organisation to complete certain campaigns needing fulfilment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working in a busy marketing role ideally for a large organisation or an agency.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Campaign management experience.
- Short and long term marketing planning.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £33k paid by day rate as this is going to be a rolling contract. The office is easily accessible by public transport.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more informationBack to jobs