Marketing Manager x2
— Respected Organisation (b2c)
- Brand new roles in the Department where you can start with a “blank canvas”.
- This role will be mainly an operational / project management orientated function.
- The office is based in central Bristol.
An amazing opportunity became available to join an established and well knows organisation based in central Bristol in a newly created role.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Group Marketing Manager and initially, there will be no line management responsibility. In this role, the post holder will take ownership of a certain division that belongs to the main organisation. The main purpose of the role will be to make sure that all marketing activities for this division are aligned with brand guidelines, on message and consistent with the main objectives. Another big part of the role will be to put a marketing plan in place and run integrated campaigns in order to reach the required targets. This role will involve liaising with multiple stakeholders on a daily basis.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working in a busy marketing role for a complex organisation.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Campaign management experience.
- Short and long-term marketing planning.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £37k + truly amazing benefits + amazing central Bristol office location.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs