You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR, Social and Community Manager
— Exciting Travel Start Up
- Amazing, brand new opportunity.
- Great, central Bristol location.
- Fantastic business with ambitious growth plans.
An amazing opportunity became available to join an exciting travel startup as their first Marketing & PR role.
What youll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Managing Director and they will be the sole marketing resource within the business. This is going to be a standalone, all-encompassing marketing and PR role. Main areas of responsibility will be focussed around comms, PR, digital content and social media. Youll virtually be involved in creating a brand from scratch, everything from key messages, the tone of voice etc. Its fair to say that PR and outreach will be a reasonable chunk of your role, reaching out to relevant journalists, local radio stations as well as online community influencers. Moreover, youll partner up with other organisations based with the South West (to begin with!) and collaboratively they can spread the message about the business even further. Last but not least, youll work local businesses to ensure they also act as Brand Ambassadors and youll attend relevant industry events.
What experience youll need to apply
- Marketing degree or similar would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of PR and social media management.
- Willingness to work for a start-up.
- But most importantly we need someone passionate, energetic, driven and who genuinely wants to make a real impact.
What youll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £25-30k + benefits + amazing central Bristol office location.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.