— The perfect role for agency or charity sector candidates!
- Great opportunity for someone looking to move in-house or into FS.
- Work for an exciting FS provider, with very cool, modern offices.
- Be part of a dynamic, forward thinking team.
We’re working with a forward thinking FS client to appoint a Marketing Manager in to the busy marketing function in the vibrant Bristol head office near the harbour. We are looking for a dynamic candidate that’s had experience setting up budgets and running campaigns from start to finish.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be part of the customer relationship marketing team and you’ll be creating and owning the channel plan while delivering campaigns to meet financial targets and maximise the financial return. You’ll be working with multiple stakeholders and have a keen eye for analysis and budget management. You’ll be running the full 360 campaign cycle and monitor performance throughout. You’ll need to be able to work well in a pressured environment and by comfortable working across a wide range of markets.
You’ll be super strategic in your approach and work on direct mail campaigns and monitor email outbound activity. You’ll be going outside the norm to identify future activity and you’ll be managing the customer journey to ensure the best outcomes and drive growth.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll be an expert in delivering direct marketing
- You’ll be an analytical thinker
- Experience in channel planning and working collaborative working
- Confidence in your approach and ability to challenge
- Budget planning and analysis
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a competitive salary (£30k-£40k) and work in a creative, exciting office environment near the beautiful Bristol Harbour. You’ll also be part of a culture that likes to give back to charity and really make a difference.
Apply here by sending your CV and a short covering letter. I can be available to answer any questions on 0117 926 9530.Back to jobs