— c/ 9 months FTC starting in May 2019
- Established business, a market leader in their field.
- This role is a Maternity Cover contract.
- The office is based in central Bristol.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established employer on a FTC basis.
What youll be doing
This role will be a standalone, all-encompassing position where the successful candidate will be exposed to a wide range of marketing activities. Spread across traditional and digital channels, youll be coordinating activities such as traditional and digital advertising, creation of physical marketing assets (posters, brochures, leaflets - all with a help of a Graphic Designer), managing social media channels, the website and email and SMS marketing activities, PR, partnerships and more.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous b2c multi-channel marketing experience.
- Exposure to budget management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same.
- An interest in the beauty industry will be seen as a benefit.
What youll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer is £30-35k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Marketing, B2C Marketing jobsSearch all jobs
— Leading Communications AgencyLocation:Bradford-on-AvonSalary:Up to £40k
— Leading Independent Full-Service AgencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:Up to £22k
— Fantastic Publishing GroupLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45,000 DOE