— Global Insurance Firm
- Design and build data warehouse solutions.
- Progress reporting and data standards.
- Varied role across development and BI.
This firm require a BI Developer to help manage their Datawarehouse, support analytics and improve the availability of quality-assured data across the business.
What you'll be doing
As the BI Developer, you will ensure that the business can gain access to the data it needs.
You'll build and maintain warehouse solutions to enable effective data management, data migration and analytics. This will require a combination of on-premises warehouse development and BI reporting.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a SQL/BI Developer
- SQL Server Stack including SSAS
- Data Warehouse design and implementation
- Data Modelling experience
- Knowledge of BI visualisation tools e.g. Power BI, Tableau
What you'll get in return for your experience
A great salary of up to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Business Intelligence / Data Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K