— Rapidly Growing organisation
- Market leading training provider.
- £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits.
- Work on a range of exciting bids across all sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Bid Manager to join an established, award-winning training provider based in Bristol. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Bid Manager with either Bid or tender background to play an important role in helping in bids & tenders across multitude of sectors.
What the Bid Manager will be doing?
- Responsible for the submission of expressions of interest, pre qualifications questionnaires and tenders.
- Identify and report on new tender opportunities.
What experience will the Bid Manager need?
- Experience of writing compelling bids.
- Experience of managing the bid process, from expression of interest to submission.
- A high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability
- Excellent literacy skills, with an extensive vocabulary
- Deadline driven with effective time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Strong communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - up to £35k for the right person.
- You will also receive and excellent benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas), Contributory pension (company matched), Life Insurance + more.
If you’re an experienced Bid Manager or have the relevant skill set and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now or contact Dom.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Digital AgencyLocation:BirminghamSalary:Competitive
— Leading Law FirmLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive + flexible working