Bids Executive/ Bid Executive
— Leading Law Firm
- Bids Executive / Bid Executive for a top law firm.
- Learn from the best in the industry.
- Work on bids for Energy, Healthcare, Housing and more.
The Bids Executive / Bid Executive will work with array of departments to support on Bids and tenders for a leading Law firm. There will be a vast variety of projects/ bids to work on across multitude of sectors Healthcare, Housing, Local Government, Energy and Environment.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be assisting in the delivery of compelling, high impact and high-quality bids to maximise the success ratio.
- Supporting the Bid Manager to successfully implement a coherent and efficient tender process and practice throughout the organisation.
- Ensuring that information about tender wins and losses are communicated, and that feedback and recommendations for action are captured and acted upon
- Producing work that is of high quality and in keeping with the organisation’s brand by regular communication and work with Sales and Marketing team
- Providing efficient and effective bids project management and support
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a Bids Executive / Bid Executive role working on bids and tenders.
- Experience working for a Law / Legal firm or similar professional services business would be advantageous.
- Experience of using: intranet, portals, submission of bids online, communication, spreadsheets, databases
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build working relationships at all levels of seniority
- Strong business acumen to provide opinion and challenge to others
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Flexible working on offer
- Chance to work for one of the best Law firms in the UK.
If you have experience as a Bids Executive / Bid Executive or similar, please get in touch with Dominic for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Rapidly Growing organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Digital AgencyLocation:BirminghamSalary:Competitive