eCommerce Digital Project Manager
— Fashion & Retail Digital Agency
- Exciting chance to play a key role within this awesome agency.
- Variety of high-profile projects and clients to work with.
- Clear and defined career progression and development opportunities.
Do you have experience of managing website development or eCommerce projects? Are you at the beginning of your career as a Project Manager looking to develop your career, or a seasoned Digital Project Manager seeking a new challenge?
Do you yearn to be part of an agency with real personality who offers fantastic work life balance and perks such as team activities and a very impressive annual leave allowance?
If so, please read further!
What you’ll be doing
As Project Manager you will be a key part of a successful and growing team, providing knowledge and skill to ensure that all projects run smoothly and without hitch! Reporting directly to the MD, you will work closely with other Project Managers, Account Managers as well as technical and creative teams, managing the design and build of eCommerce websites for a variety of clients.
This agency is small, yet powerful, working with numerous up and coming fashion and retail brands to ensure they maximise their growth, as well as some household names to help them reach the next level.
As Project Manager you will naturally have superb organisational and time management skills, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and digital projects simultaneously ensuring projects are delivered on time, budget, scope and to a consistent high standard.
This is a superb opportunity to be part of an award-winning agency who continue to grow through delivering successful projects with exciting clients, landing some big names since their inception. This agency has a great personality and philosophy, mixing career development with having fun.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have had a taste of agency life and working in a similar role such as Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Account Manager with hands on experience of either eCommerce, digital or software development projects.
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator, with a hands-on approach to problem solving and ensuring that things keep running smoothly.
- An interest in eCommerce website development is essential, exposure to CMS such as Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce would be perfect!
- Comfortable in a fast paced, Agile environment managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You will be ambitious and driven, and a passionate about a career within a great digital agency who are really going places.
- An ability to keep all stakeholders informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable using project management and cloud-based tools, such as Jira, Basecamp, Google Drive or Notion for example.
- You will be passionate about the digital world and understand the full development lifecycle.
- Naturally you’ll be extremely organised, ensuring projects are being delivered on time and on budget and everything runs like clockwork.
- Eager to be part of a friendly and sociable team with a fun, but hard-working mentality.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You will be part of an agency that devotes a lot of time, money, and effort into developing your career. This agency is performing very well and offer the chance to play a key role in the continued success as Project Manager. What’s more, they truly believe in work life balance, meaning you won’t be overloaded with clients and projects whilst enjoying 30 days annual leave + bank holidays.
Apply now to be considered.
Francesca Fleming at ADLIB Recruitment is working with the client exclusively on this requirement – contact me for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Real Career ProgressionLocation:East Midlands / RemoteSalary:£30k to £45k
— Well established eCommerce AgencyLocation:Manchester / Leeds / RemoteSalary:£35000 - £50000
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top