Brand and Content Manager
— International Legal firm.
- Build the firms brand after a huge refresh.
- Provide digital and design expertise to the wider firm.
- Manage the website and digital platform.
We are working with a top 50 international law firm to appoint a Brand and Content Manager into the Bristol office on a permanent, full-time basis. You'll play a vital part in building and maintaining the firms brand, and in particular, providing digital design expertise.
What you'll be doing
As the Brand and Content Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Brand and Content coordinator and delegating accordingly. You'll be supporting the ongoing implementation of the firms newly- introduced visual identity and brand positioning. You'll also manage the digital asset management platform and the curation of brand assets including brand guidelines, image stock, logo files and templates etc.
Another key part of the role will be to manage the firm's website, work collaboratively with the external agency and make changes where needed. You'll also work closely with the Head of Brand and Content to develop the sites further potential through programme enhancements. You will also be responsible for producing communication materials that deliver firm-wide content and complement sector specific materials produced by other teams.
What experience you will need to apply
- You will need to be working as a Brand and Content Manager within the Legal or Financial Services sector.
- You will need to be a digital expert and website management guru
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of Umbraco (ideal, not essential)
- Advanced ability in Word and Powerpoint
- High level of design and production software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong analytical skills, ability with spreadsheets and google analytics
What you will get in return for your experience
You will receive a salary in line with your experience and skills and a range of company benefits. Ongoing development opportunities and a work-life balance.
Please only apply if you meet all of the required skills and experience we require.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Brand, Marketing & Comms jobsSearch all jobs
— Immediate startLocation:central BristolType:Salary:£180 per day
— Incredible Opportunity in Central BathLocation:BathSalary:£20k-£25k
— Amazing CharityLocation:BristolSalary:c.£30k