Brand & Digital Strategist / Planner
— Sustainability & Purpose-led Marketing
- Ethical & Sustainability Brand & Marketing Strategist / Planner.
- £30k-£40k depending on experience.
- Join a thriving business on a massive growth trajectory and work with some of the best in the industry.
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Strategist / Planner to join a growing Ethical & Sustainability Brand Communications agency in Bristol, at an incredibly exciting phase in their growth. The ideal candidate will have a “Social first” background, with a mix of brand strategy and broader integrated marketing knowledge, but there is some flexibility on this. Values and cultural fit are as important to the agency.
Given their value proposition, it is essential that you can demonstrate an active interest and genuine passion for Sustainability – either through your work experience, or the way that you live your life day-to-day.
What you’ll be doing
- They’ve won a lot of new business from a range of purpose-led brands, building on their existing client base, and are looking for a talented Strategist / Planner to join the Strategy team.
- You'll work alongside another very talented digital marketing and brand strategist and report to the Strategy Lead who's a fantastic mentor.
- The Strategist will get stuck into a broad range of briefs for clients across a variety of industry sectors, all of which are purpose-driven.
- Their clients treat people and the planet with the same importance as their profit margin. There's no greenwashing here.
- You will need to be very commercially minded and will need to apply your expert knowledge of brand, marketing, digital, and social media strategy and planning at a level where you are able to correctly challenge clients, and also the rest of the agency team, in order to deliver the best outcomes for everybody.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as a Marketing Strategist, Digital Campaign Planner, Brand and Marketing Planner, Social Media Strategist, or similar Marketing agency role. You may also be an Account Director who’s been heavily involved in strategy and is looking to specialise.
- The ideal candidate will understand brand strategy and broader integrated marketing, with a strong understanding of Social Media and Content.
- Sustainability experience or demonstrable passion for Sustainability is absolutely essential (maybe you’ve made changes to your own lifestyle to be more sustainable).
- Agency experience is a must.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary. in the region of £30k-£40k basic, which is potentially negotiable for the right candidate.
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing Sustainability Brand and Marketing agency in a massively formative role, with real potential to be the future strategy director as the agency continues to grow.
- You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package
If you’re an experienced Brand, Marketing, or Social Media Strategist who is passionate about sustainability and purpose-led business practices, then click to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus