Head of Planning / Senior Planner
— Creatively led integrated agency
Salary: £55k - £70k
- Brand new role leading the agencies planning and strategy function
- Fast growing integrated agency working across a wide reaching client base
- Would suit a Senior Planner looking to step up or an accomplished Head of Planning
- £55k - £70k (in line with experience)
Great opportunity for an experience Senior Planner to join a fast growing integrated, creatively led marketing agency based in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
Taking the lead role in heading up the agencies growing planning function you’ll be supported by an experienced and award winning team. Working between business and commercial strategy and the creative team your expertise will develop brand led marketing, communication and consumer touch point strategies across a wide reaching B2C and B2B client base. With a deep understanding of customer motivations you’ll undertake research, translating findings into insights that result in the opportunity to create outstanding creative.
You’ll lead and inspire a small team, whilst supporting the success of the wider agency, driving success and innovation throughout and adding immense value to clients from the outset.
What experience you’ll need
- This is a great opportunity for an agency experienced Senior Planner to step up and own the show, alternatively you may be already heading up the team and ready for a new challenge
- You’ll have a proven ability to identify vital observations and insight and drive implications and opportunities throughout the client base
- You’ll enjoy leading, influencing and driving success throughout the agency
- A multidisciplinary background, including developing brand led marketing strategy, consumer insight, media strategy, coupled with a sound knowledge of integrated marketing
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £55k - £70k (dependent on experience), a generous holiday allowance, lovely working environment and much more.
Please get in touch with Nick for a confidential discussion.Back to jobs