Freelance Planner/ Senior Planner
— Successful Integrated Agency
- Great opportunity for an experienced Planner/ Strategist to join a great agency on a short term basis.
- Shape, drive and deliver strategic and multichannel communications plans.
- 4 week contract, 2-3 days per week with a competitive day rate in the region of £250 - £500 - depending on experience.
We're in need of a Communications Strategist to join a well-respected marketing agency on a contract basis, initially for 4 weeks with the possibility of extension.
What you'll be doing
The duration of this contract will mainly run throughout April (2-3 days per week) however there is a possibility of extension (temp to perm) subject to an agreement with a successful candidate. You will work closely with the Planning Director, develop insight and strategic recommendations to address current issues, maximise opportunities and create communication plans to deliver campaign objectives. You'll also translate audience insight and knowledge into clear concise creative briefs, review campaign performance and present recommendations.
What experience you'll need to apply
- You will be working as a Comms Planner/ Strategist at a senior level currently.
- A broad range of B2C experience across a variety of marketing disciplines from digital, print, media and brand.
- You'll have a good few years agency planning experience under your belt: this will need to include experience or brand/ rebrand and integrated communications.
- You will have sound knowledge of a variety of marketing disciplines from digital, print, media and brand.
- You will be immediately available/ available at the beginning of April and able to commit to the full duration of the contract (initially 1 month).
What you'll get in return
The day rate on offer could go up to £500 for a strong candidate who ticks all the boxes! This role may also be a nice match for candidates relocating out of London.
If you think you've got the talent we're hunting for then why not send us your CV through today? We're always happy to hear from talented Planners!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Client Services / Agency Planning & Strategy jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Respected Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£30k