Brand Marketing Manager
— Great place to work, innovative and creative environment
- Hybrid working model - currently 1 day in the office.
- Great place to work, innovative and creative environment.
- Ability to drive marketing strategy, be creative and take hold of exciting growth plans.
We are looking for a seasoned Digital Marketing Manager with a sound level of knowledge around Acquisition and Retention for a market-leading Online Publisher with a suite of Event and demand generation products in Bristol.
You will join a successful and growing business with a fantastic culture and a highly talented team to support you. This role would suit a highly motivated, creative, commercially aware marketer, who is passionate about performance marketing and optimisation of campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
As Brand Marketing Manager, you will be focused on audience acquisition and customer engagement, developing campaigns, testing ideas and analysing performance to improve acquisition and engagement. You’ll have experience in marketing planning and be able to lead on a product, brand service or similar. Working with in-house designers, you’ll be hands-on with developing creative and experienced at writing engaging marketing copy.
You will be utilising tools such as Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and Canva, to grow and engage the audience. You’ll be used to targeting audiences with relevant content, segmenting data, and working within GDPR guidelines to get the best results.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive – ideally from an agency, publishing or subscription-based business.
- Strong track record in audience acquisition and engagement strategies.
- Experienced at managing productive client and partner relationships to drive mutual success.
- Results-driven and commercially aware, you should understand Marketing Metrics, data analysis and how to use these statistics to understand performance of campaigns.
- Understanding of best practice, strategic marketing planning and marketing techniques.
- Experience of written content and advertising copy across multiple channels
- Some Events or Award program experience would be desirable
If you have experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing executive and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply below now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus